Aruba User Experience Insight are a Cape Town-based unit of Aruba, whose product is a Wi-Fi performance monitoring sensor. Our sensor was first of its kind in the space and began as a local start-up. In today’s era of ever-increasing wireless network coverage and ever-increasing dependency on connectivity, we are providing vital monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to all manner of companies, hospitals, restaurants, campuses, warehouses, and retail outlets world-wide.
Things to look forward to during your internship: Private mentoring and coaching, lunch & learn sessions with the broader company, pair and mob programming, code review sessions, and architecture/infrastructure tutorials.
Our Engineering Processes: We are agile and have a regular release cycle, which focuses on quick iteration and working closely with our partners. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with Aruba UXI
What You Will Do
- Customer success: customer journey management, including onboarding, adoption, and renewals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Honours/Master’s degree just prior to your start date. Your degree’s focus in Computer Science, Software Development or another IT-related field would be ideal but is not essential for the customer success role.
- You are analytical, creative, highly autonomous and a self-starter.
- You are keen to immerse yourself in the technology industry.
- You are an excellent problem-solver.
- You have effective time management and organizational skills.
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You have a customer-first orientation.
- You pay rigorous attention to detail.
- You have strong analytical capabilities.
- Wireless networking knowledge and experience.
- Asset management experience.
- Technical background.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm