HPE are recruiting to employ an HR and transformation Intern who will Support the Transformation Team in daily activities including Skills Development, Preferential Procurement and B-BBBEE Verification.
What You Will Do
- Assist with B-BBEE reporting tasks.
- Preparing verification documents for skills development and preferential procurement elements.
- Facilitate and communicate training bookings with training providers.
- Act as administration clerk for skills development and preferential procurement queries.
- Booking and tracking of purchase orders.
- Assist Transformation Team updates, meetings and communication.
- Following up on requests with suppliers and training providers.
- Scan, copy and file relevant documentation for both skills development and preferential procurement.
- Assist in any other activities in the HR/Payroll/Transformation department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Typically 0-1 year experience in a customer service role.
- BBBEE type qualification.
- Solid Communication skills written and verbal.
- Capacity to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of B-BBEE legislation.
- Knowledge of Skills Development Act and related legislations.
- General understanding of link between skills development legislations and B-BBEE legislation.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills, professionalism, influencing, negotiation, customer experience, communications, and attention to detail.
- Proactive, and shows initiative.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Project management fundamentals.
- Analytical with attention to detail and MS Office knowledge (priority on spreadsheets and word).
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm