One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s biggest competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of everything we do and we trust our Human Resources (HR) division to look after our biggest asset. This includes everything from recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of our industry leading work-life-balance and training programs.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity - We are looking for a Human Resources Graduate to join our team. You will learn and contribute to various Human Resources areas. Our graduate program gives you the opportunity to work with and learn from diverse colleagues with a range of experience.
Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
What We Can Offer You:
Challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment. Participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will be given an assigned Human Resources tasks to support employees at HPE.
- You'll review HR related policies and procedures with the aim to assist our current staff.
- Build your own understanding of our company, culture and employees.
- Work closely with our current HR team as well as HPE Subcontractors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You completed a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Psychology in 2020/May 2021.
- You have a passion for Human Resource Management and an interest in technology.
- You are proactive and can uncover opportunities for improvement.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building. relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm