In HPE Marketing we articulate and amplify our brand, position, and frame our technology to win, engage customers and clients to help solve their challenges and enable our sellers and partners. We are a data-driven, digital-first marketing engine that creates the excitement, interest, and demand for HPE solutions.
What You Will Do
- You will be involved in various marketing initiatives and learn first-hand how to set up, run, track, and optimize traffic campaigns.
- You will have great interaction with a stakeholder including local team members and marketing teams in other countries.
- Projects can cover the full range of modern marketing vehicles - From social, content, email, mobile to large-scale event marketing.
- The successful candidate will support the South African HPE Marketing Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed your Diploma/bachelor’s in marketing or related field obtained within the past 12 Months.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to self-start and act.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt easily.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Curious to learn and proactive.
- Passion for marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team.
- Financial acumen.
- Exposure or Experience with digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm