Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Point Next. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity we are looking for a Project Management Graduate to join us!
In this amazing role, you will assist with the Installation Project Management (IPM) role within Account Services. Communicating and coordinating with the customer under the guidance of the existing team. The role will also provide the candidate with the opportunity to do project management training, and gain experience in project management practices.
What We Can Offer You:
Challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment. Participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will assist with IPM’s in South Africa managing and scheduling installation of solutions at customer sites.
- Working with partners that do installations on HPE behalf and coordinating onsite activities with HPE Subcontractor.
- You'll assist with monitoring of all active installations, updating status and coordinating documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You completed an Engineering Bachelor’s degree in 2020/2021.
- You have an understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to share your knowledge/ grow and participate in the company PM Profession’s community.
- Having exposure or some experience in project management would be advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Project Management
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm