We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future - One big idea at a time. You’ll support our customers by consulting on our products, services, software, or solutions, both directly and indirectly and become a trusted partner. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity we are now running our newest Sales Graduate Program. During program you will receive training in sales and IT and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation.
Our graduate program gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and we’ll train you to become a future key performer in our sales organization.
Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
What We Can Offer You:
Challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment. Participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships, working with a mentor and other businesses to advise on multi-products, services and integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services.
- You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities.
- By building your own understanding of your clients' industries, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, leading new market campaigns and executing campaign follow-up.
- You will be mentored by at least one experienced member of the sales team and will be working with skilled sales professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You completed a Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Engineering or similar in 2020/May 2021.
- You have a passion for technology and proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships.
- You have project management skills and are able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales and with both direct and global engagements.
- You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm