Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
What You Will Do
- You will be given duties to grow and build your relationships, working with other businesses to advise on multi-products, services and integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services.
- You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities.
- You'll be given account responsibility with quotas, which will help you to learn about account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations working in a multinational IT-company.
- By building your own understanding of your clients' industries, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, leading new market campaigns and executing campaign follow-up.
- You can work closely with external partners to improve win rates on selective deals.
- You will be mentored by at least one experienced member of the presales team and will be working with skilled sales professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Bachelor in an IT related field.
- You have experience or a proven interest in technical sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships and a passion for technology.
- You have project management skills and are able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales and with both direct and global engagements.
- You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm