Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Point Next. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity - We are looking for a Technical Support Graduate within HPE Hybrid IT to join us!
In this amazing role, you will support a specialist team with enhancing customer experience. You will focus on achieving industry leading customer satisfaction and loyalty by driving improvements for our customers through change. If you want to be part of a business that is growing with great opportunities then please apply today.
What We Can Offer You:
Challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment. Participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You'll provide reports and documentation to the customer about root cause analysis and suggestions to resolve/avoid.
- You can partner with our local and worldwide resources to assist in customer satisfaction improvement.
- You want to learn about our enterprise server, storage, network products and total solutions and technologies by reading manuals/information online or by taking formal/informal training courses to become a product expert.
- You will contribute to the success of other parts of the business through joint problem solving, knowledge sharing and proactive activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You completed a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering in 2020/May 2021.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong teamwork skills.
- You have an excellent customer focused mindset and are a problem solver.
- Quick learner, with ability to comprehend complex systems and you are motivated to help/guide others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm