Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join our 6-month internship programme.
Our programme enables interns to develop confidence and marketable skills in a real-life business setting.
The D&A Intern will gain hands-on experience in the field of Data Analytics with a focus on Research and Reporting, two of the day-to-day key functions of the data analytics division within an integrated communications agency. This role will be reporting to the Regional Data Analytics + Innovation Manager and will be supporting the Innovation + Creativity hub team.
You will also work directly with our Regional Client Services team on existing clients’ work and contribute to new business proposals across Singapore and the rest of Asia, from various industries and sectors.
This is a great opportunity to work on campaigns for some of the biggest global consumer brands.
Assist in conducting general desktop research, providing the right data to develop key insights, and help to track the performance of our campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Support the Data + Analytics Manager with all research briefs and reporting activities.
- Support the Innovation + Creativity team with campaign insights, strategy, and optimization.
- Support the agency with quantitative and qualitative research projects for clients and new business proposals (e.g consumer surveys).
- Conduct daily general desktop research to support the client servicing team.
- Responsible for extracting key insights from research that will help shape communications strategies.
- Maintain coverage trackers and other reporting Excel documents.
- Learn about the basics of data visualization and build interactive reporting dashboards.
- Use our range of research, monitoring and tracking tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Management.
- Previous internship in the areas of marketing, digital or analytics is a plus.
- Strong analytical and research skills and an ability to understand, process and summarize large amounts of information.
- Strong interest in marketing or digital analytics.
- Basic knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, Google Data Studio).
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people in a fast pace environment.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and ready to get the job done.
- Currently residing in Singapore and authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship.
- Available immediately for a minimum of 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm