As an integral member of our regional After Market Services (AMS) team, you will have the opportunity to drive the operational excellence and customer experience projects for After Market Services in Middle East, Turkey & Africa.
The internship will allow you to actively contribute to the annual efficiency & quality performance targets across local organizations.
This placement is guaranteed for 6 months, with the potential of turning into a full-time role.
What We Offer:
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll work towards finding you a permanent position in Hilti; we can then later offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why You should Apply:
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What You Will Do
As an intern in our AMS department, you will assess the current situation and support with an outside-in perspective to define future ready approaches & technical concepts.
Your key responsibility will be to support optimization reviews/workshops across teams and to support activities on a day-to-day basis.
As an AMS Digitalization Intern, you will work on the strategic deployments of global standards as well as supporting kaizen workshops for you to gain a solid understanding of our service value proposition.
In addition, you will support the coaching of team members remotely, including supporting technologies like augmented or virtual reality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s student in Engineering and/or Management studies (with a Technical Bachelor’s degree).
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude, strong analytical & teamworking skills in a multinational team.
- 2 years of professional work experience (part time or full time).
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Valid Emirates residency, under family or school sponsorship for the duration of the internship.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm