We're looking for someone who wants to kickstart their career with an exciting Engineering internship. Working as part of our Project Management Office (PMO) team, this placement is guaranteed for 6 months, with the potential of turning into a full-time role.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What You Will Do
Your key responsibility as a Business Analyst Intern would include, helping to develop and run reporting or calculation tools in different software environments (Microsoft Excel, Access, SharePoint, Power Bi etc.), coordinate design processes in PMO office, preparing submittals and other documentation together with our engineering team.
Upon successful induction and performance of your key tasks, additional projects will be assigned to you to further develop your skills and to offer insight into the Project Management Office in Hilti.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or I.T.
- High level experience in developing macros in Excel or other database software’s (e.g. SQL or Microsoft Access).
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically SharePoint and Power BI.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English - written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- A solution-oriented mind-set, determined to consistently meet and exceed goals.
- Passion for engineering and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm