We're looking for someone who wants to kickstart their career with an exciting logistics internship.
Working as part of our Logistics team, this placement is guaranteed for 6 months, with the potential of turning into a full-time role.
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll work towards finding you a permanent position in Hilti; we can then later offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What You Will Do
Your key responsibility will be to support activities related to Hilti’s Partner Markets’ Logistics operations in its region Middle East, Turkey and Africa. You will be responsible for liaising on orders and coordinating shipments from Hilti’s Head Quarters Warehouse(s) to the various agents and distributors of Hilti located in Levant, Central Asia and Africa.
In this role, you will be required to work closely with Hilti’s HQ team and other functions such as Sales and Marketing to ensure high quality service to our partners and agents in the region and on-time shipping of orders to various destinations in a compliant manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management - Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft and PC skills; specifically, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English - written and verbal.
- Proficiency in French (Speaking, writing, reading).
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Strong drive to take ownership and outperform with interpersonal skills.
- High learning agility.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm