We're looking for someone who wants to kickstart their HR career with an exciting Recruitment internship. Working as part of our Regional Talent Acquisition team, this placement is guaranteed for 6 months, with the potential of turning into a full-time role. Your key responsibility will be to support the HR Operations and Reward Centre of Excellence team in all HR operations activities within our shared services function.
What Do We Offer:
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll work towards finding you a permanent position in Hilti; we can then later offer you opportunities to move around the business - To work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why Should You Apply:
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What You Will Do
- Your key responsibility will be to support the Regional Talent Acquisition team in sourcing activities across the Middle East, Turkey & Africa (META) region.
- You will proactively source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.) and build candidate pipelines and talent pools to support in filling current and anticipated vacancies.
- You will also support with job descriptions and job ads, candidate communication templates, CV screening, phone screening and shortlisting candidate applications, and arrange and manage interviews with internal stakeholders, all the while ensuring the candidate experience is at the highest level.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- A valid Emirates residency, under family or school sponsorship.
- French & Arabic language, both written and verbal.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High candidate centricity mindset, providing a best in class candidate experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm