We're looking for someone who wants to kickstart their career with an exciting Supply Chain internship. Working as part of our After Market Services team, this placement is guaranteed for 6 months, with the potential of turning into a full-time role.
What We Offer:
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll work towards finding you a permanent position in Hilti; we can then later offer you opportunities to move around the business - To work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why You Should Apply:
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What You Will Do
- As the Spare Parts Supply Chain Intern, your main responsibility will be to support the Spare Parts data set up in all spare parts Tool Service Centre’s for the supply area based on information provided by the regional Materials Management team.
You will execute the preparation of orders for all Tool Service Centre’s in our internal system through liaising with other Hilti departments such as Customer Service, Logistics and Warehouse.
- In addition, you will be responsible for supporting the Master Data Item Management by conducting quality data audit’s and ensuring the right usage of the system according to the product lifecycle management and taking proactive corrective actions.
- You will have the opportunity to support in checking the process correctness of the Regional Distribution Centre operations of logistics and provide suggestions to optimize the logistics flows if necessary.
- In this role, you will work closely with the Warehouse team, in particular our Warehouse Specialists in a number of different tasks. These tasks include; performing detailed inventory counts, receiving and processing new inventory and, scanning, tracking & processing incoming and outcoming orders.
- Furthermore, you will conduct these activities while following all Warehouse policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and become a change agent in the warehouse by proposing & implementing suggestions for improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain.
- A valid Emirates residency, under family or school sponsorship.
- Excellent computer literacy; ERP experience is a plus.
- Sound understanding of logistics processes such as; warehousing, planning, materials management & customs.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English - Written and verbal.
- Proactive attitude, strong analytical & teamworking skills in a multinational team.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm