What You Will Do
- Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to management.
- It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 3 months of Global Logistics Project in the headquarters(Liechtenstein).
- 17 months of various operational projects in different locations, transferring your global experience to a regional level.
- 4 months of strategic project in the regional headquarters.
You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership training – a course at a renowned European business school.
- Business management training – development training at Hilti. A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep-dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking.
- Social project – 7-8 days of ‘building a better future’ to improve life conditions for those in needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You hold a master's degree in supply chain management or other related fields, such as industrial management or operation management.
- You're a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other language.
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months to 2 years in a professional environment.
- You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated.
- You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social skills, and enthusiasm to inspire others.
- You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.
Closing in 15 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.