Provide support to product leadership team to learn about product marketing, data management, new product introduction, etc. for North Asia region.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What We Offer:
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why You Should Apply:
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What You Will Do
- Proactively work with regional product leadership team in handling requests about product support from country level offices namely China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.
- Collaborate with both regional product leadership team and global IT team to debug online and product catalogue platforms and provide ongoing support and maintenance where appropriate.
- Support new product introduction or product initiatives with item set-up, data extraction, visualizations and analysis using MS tools, setup online surveys, etc.
- Create and maintain the SharePoint site with the latest product information for North Asia.
- Undertake administrative tasks like consolidate & translate product information, sample arrangement, product testing coordination, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases will be an advantage.
- High learning agility, good team player, well-organized and proactive with the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably with Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Available to work a minimum of 2 full days per week.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm