As a member of the solution marketing team, you will get first-hand experience working in a global product marketing role. You will be in direct contact with our Marketing Organizations to define and implement a key strategic project fostering collaboration in North Asia. You will also support the team in critical marketing activities that drive product leadership strategy in the region. We offer you management exposure and a real job with real responsibility.
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to define and implement a shared product platform for the North Asia region.
- Proactively approach all stakeholders in the region to understand their needs
- Work closely with the global cross-functional teams to understand the best practices, recommend and implement a platform solution for the region
- Support solution marketing team with critical marketing activities that drive product leadership strategy in the region.
- Work closely with stakeholder to ensure consistent product information across different systems such as SAP, website etc.
- Liaise with external agencies to develop and implement marketing communications
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Confident and proactive with high learning agility and drive to outperform.
- Well-organized, ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML coding will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases will be an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably with Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Available to work full time during summer and part time from September onwards.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm