The successful incumbent will learn and work on the end to end processes on various Talent Management and Sustainability project. This will get you exposed in number of talent program and to provide you with a practical, hands-on experience in talent management discipline and help you build solid competencies in Human Resources field. In additional, you will experience how to handle a Sustainability project that is related to the business needs and the society needs.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What You Will Do
- Report to Regional Organizational Development Director, design and develop an internal Talent Management career page through interviewing senior leaders and various internal stakeholders on their career stories in North Asia region.
- Be part of the Regional Sustainability project team and participate an end-to-end project from program design to internal communications on the roadmap on various sustainability activities and initiatives.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per need e.g. assessment center, employee engagement, branding via social media, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing degree in human resources, business, management or related discipline and passionate in developing one’s career in Talent Management and Engagement field.
- Self-starter and capable to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Familiar with different social media / channels and interested in exploring new technologies.
- Good problem-solving and time-management skills with high sense of ownership.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiar with video editing.
- Available to work at least 2 full days per week and immediately until end of the year.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm