The successful incumbent will learn and work on the end-to-end processes in attracting and selecting potential talents. This will get you exposed in number of exciting projects, including employer branding and university networking to provide you with a practical, hands-on experience in talent acquisition discipline and help you build solid competencies in Human Resources field.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What We Offer:
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why You Should Apply:
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What You Will Do
- Report to Regional Talent Acquisition Director, drive and plan employer branding initiatives and communications to attract the right talents and expand our candidate pool through generating relevant social media content on designated channels and partner with external vendor on new videos production.
- Participate in end-to-end recruitment for designated positions using different digital tools and/or platforms.
- Participate in campus recruitment events namely career fair, workshop, employer presentation, etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per need e.g., data maintenance, job posting, project initiative, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing degree in human resources, business, management or related discipline and passionate in developing one’s career in talent acquisition field.
- Self-starter and capable to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Familiar with different social media / channels and interested in exploring new technologies.
- Good problem-solving and time-management skills with high sense of ownership.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiar with video editing.
- Available to work at least 2 full days per week and immediately is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm