We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is where your best belongs.
Why You Should Apply:
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
The Role Involves:
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 3 months of Global Logistics Project in the headquarter (Liechtenstein).
- 17 months of various operational projects in different locations, transferring your global experience to a regional level.
- 4 months of strategic project in the regional headquarters.
Show us what you can do and in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally and a fast-track career in global Lead management with an unlimited contract.
You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership training – a course at a renowned European business school.
- Business management training – development training at Hilti. A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking.
- Social project – 7-8 days of ‘building a better future’ to improve life conditions for those in need.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You hold a Master's degree in supply chain management or other related fields, such as industrial management or operation management.
- You're a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other North Asian language.
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months to 2 years in a professional environment.
- You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated.
- You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social skills, and enthusiasm to inspire others.
- You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen on diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management, Operations
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm