We’re looking for Saudi Engineering Graduates to join our Early Talent Program (ETP) - This is an exciting 3 month training program where you gain experience and knowledge across different job roles and functions within our business.
You will exposed to what it is like to work for Hilti, where our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and outstanding customer service.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
As part of the Early Talent Program with Hilti, we will offer you:
- 3 months of ongoing job training.
- Classroom training sessions.
- Online training modules.
- Financial incentive.
- Responsibility from Day 1.
Show us what you’re made of and following the training program we will work towards finding you a permanent position in Hilti.
Why You should Apply:
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What You Will Do
As an ETP trainee, you’ll go through 3 different job roles in 3 different functions; these can be functions such as Sales, Engineering, Marketing.
This job rotation will help you to gain as much knowledge as you can about the business, work environment & different job roles at Hilti.
This program is primarily focused on people looking to build a career in Engineering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Saudi Nationality.
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English - written and verbal.
- Proactive personality with positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Are not registered in GOSI, and haven't been registered for the past 6 months.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm