Graduate Program & Entry Positions
We offer many opportunities for fully utilizing your potential. Lean structures and flat hierarchies make it possible for you to move between technical, project management and leadership assignments. We support your personal and professional development by providing various trainings and international and cross-functional career opportunities. We offer you numerous opportunities for personal growth in our unique corporate culture.
Job Opportunities in Asia:
Total 9 locations: Australia (Rhodes), New Zealand (Auckland), China (Shanghai), Hong Kong, Taiwan (Taipei), Singapore, India (New Delhi), Japan (Yokohama), Korea (Seoul).
What we offer:
- Graduate Program - 24 months program with rotations in Sales & Marketing, engage in projects and training programs. (Positions open for Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei only)
- Graduate Entry Positions such as:
- Field Engineer / Design Engineer
- Technical Sales Representative
- Marketing Executive
What you contribute:
- Ideally your studies are in the field of engineering, natural sciences, business administration, economics and sales & marketing
- You like to come up with new ideas and you are self-confident; you want to realize your potential with an international company.
- You have achieved outstanding results in your studies and already gained first professional experience.
Sales @ Hilti
We enthuse construction professionals with technologically-leading products, systems and services which outperform and outlast. Two-thirds of our team has direct customer contact – resulting in more than 200,000 contacts each day. This is a significant number and for us it represents some 200,000 moments where we can prove our customer orientation. Our sales activities focus on the applications and needs of our customers. You are always welcomed by construction professionals as Hilti’s portfolio of products and services is continuously setting new standards in the construction industry. You create enthusiastic customers with breakthrough technological innovations that increase productivity on the construction site. The legendary electro pneumatic rotary hammers and breakers, Hilti direct fastening technology or measuring technology are excellent examples.
Marketing @ Hilti
We offer our customers innovations and effective, long-term-oriented marketing. Marketing plays a key strategic role. Our marketing team members are fully responsible for defining where we play and how we win. We offer a large range of functions within our marketing units. You may concentrate on strategic marketing, on our products, trades, or markets – all of this at both regional and national levels. Many challenges await you in identifying, inspiring and retaining potential customers. A strong brand represents a competitive advantage. All of Hilti’s communication is aimed at both long- and short-term reinforcement of the brand while also highlighting what the company offers. Customers must recognize Hilti immediately and know what we stand for: Hilti. Outlast. Outperform.