We are looking for a high caliber intern with a marketing background to unleash their potential, starting as Digital, Brand & Communications Intern in our Marketing team.
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
What You Will Do
- Plan & execute content (together with topic owners) for Hilti Singapore’s Social Channels on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the proofreading and reviewing of social content (written).
- Content production – brainstorming, planning & execution of marketing initiatives.
- Copywriting for marketing deliverables – emails, announcements etc.
- Conduct digital research on trending topics in the industry & competitors’ movements.
Branding & Communications:
- Provide design assistance to company stakeholders in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Provide marketing support operations (Supporting other functions with the preparation of their event – vendor sourcing & procurement etc.).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on company projects and initiatives (within reasonable scope), remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns preparation, execution and post-event analysis (such as events, customer surveys etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in copywriting (flair in social writing a plus) and possess good communication skills (English).
- Good working attitude and are open to learning and growing together with the team.
- Familiarity with marketing software (such as Adobe) and social media platforms.
Why Should You Apply?
We have an excellent mix of people which believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm