We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to lead, initiate and work on a multitude of Employee Engagement activities across the organization.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
The Role Involves:
Hilti is a global leader of value-added, top quality and technologically advanced products for professional customers in the construction and building maintenance industries. Our people come from different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results.
As an Employee Engagement Intern, you will plan, lead and execute the employee engagement activities internally across the organization with various teams.
This will include:
- Analyzing and assessing the current engagement efforts and gaps.
- Understanding the employee sentiments and desire for engagement activities.
- Conceptualizing and proposing an engagement campaign to shape the direction of Hilti Singapore’s employee engagement.
- Initiating and executing the various engagement activities, including organizing and running events etc.
- Enhancing the employee engagement program through constant feedback and review process.
- Any other assigned job duties.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to career possibilities, stretch yourself and realize your full potential by applying your ideas and what you learn into practice. We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. You will work in a team with a positive attitude and receive maximum support.
Why You Should Apply:
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business / Marketing related disciplines.
- Creativity & passion for people.
- Fast learner and problem solver with an enthusiasm to learn.
- Ambitious and proactive.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work with a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably 5-6 months commitment (open to part-time / flexible working arrangement).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm