We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to work on projects in our Engineering Department.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
The Role Involves:
Hilti is a global leader of value-added, top quality and technologically advanced products for professional customers in the construction and building maintenance industries. Our products and systems are for measuring, drilling, chiseling, fastening, sawing and cutting and fire protection.
Your job responsibilities during the project may include the following:
- You will work closely with our consultants to propagate Hilti-valued services and software in the industry.
- You will have the chance to understand the current construction landscape on consultants and architects and expand the networks.
- You will influence the future business development strategy of Hilti and shape the growth.
- Any other related job duties.
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why You Should Apply:
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us.
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student pursuing Bachelor’s in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or Master’s in Business / Engineering or related disciplines.
- A result oriented fast learner and problem solver.
- A team player with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong computer and organization skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed.
- Preferably 5-6 months full-time commitment.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm