We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic intern to work on projects in our Engineering Department.
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What we Offer:
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to career possibilities, stretch yourself and realize your full potential by applying your ideas and what you learn into practice. During the internship you will work with us on current production, development or administration project. You have the chance to collaborate with some of the best minds.
What You Will Do
Hilti is a global leader of value-added, top quality and technologically advanced products for professional customers in the construction and building maintenance industries. Our products and systems are for measuring, drilling, chiseling, fastening, sawing and cutting and fire protection.
Your job responsibilities during the internship program may include the following:
- You will work closely with our experts, engineers and management to optimize the inventory control processes, lab report documentation and invoicing.
- You will be leading the development of detailed in-house test method procedures with relevant references to equipment used, test procedures, test reports, safety, etc. in accordance with ISO17025.
- You will have the chance to assist our team of Pull-Out Tester / Assistant Engineers to perform on site testing.
- Additionally, you will support the team in managing and preparing for internal audits, management review meetings, close up of non-conformances and recommendations for continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student pursuing Bachelor’s in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- A result oriented fast learner and problem solver.
- A team player with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong computer and organization skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm