We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic intern to work on projects in our Engineering Department.
We’ll give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
What You Will Do
Your job responsibilities during the internship program may include the following:
- You will work closely with our experts, engineers and management to optimize the inventory control processes, lab report documentation and invoicing.
- You will be leading the development of detailed in-house test method procedures with relevant references to equipment used, test procedures, test reports, safety, etc. in accordance to ISO17025.
- You will have the chance to assist our team of Pull Out Tester / Assistant Engineers to perform on site testing.
- Additionally, you will support the team in managing and preparing for internal audits, management review meetings, close up of non-conformances and recommendations for continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student pursuing Higher Nitec, Diploma or Bachelor in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- A result oriented fast learner and problem solver.
- A team player with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong computer and organization skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed.
Why Should You Apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm