Outperformer Trainee - Hilti Global Management Development Program
- Do you have successfully completed your master’s degree or Ph.D. - and now you have the ability and the freedom to do anything or go anywhere?
- Do you have a strong desire for a career in management?
- Do you want to become part of an exciting corporate culture which celebrates success?
Join our challenging OUTPERFORMER – Hilti Global Management Development Program. For recent business administration and engineering graduates, OUTPERFORMER is a two-year developmental program that will guide you through various management functions and includes multiple international workshops and assignments.
The OUTPERFORMER program in Asia offers two separate tracks: Commercial track and Logistic track. In order to successfully apply, you must first decide which track you would like to join followed by selections of your preferred location. And you have to hold a work permit to the country you apply for.
It is based in our global network of sales & market organizations and is the perfect choice for business administration and engineering graduates who want to explore the heart of the company – account management – then move on with an international assignment. You must be fluent in the local language of the country if you select for the commercial track.
Working locations (you have to hold a work permit to the country you apply for):
- Shanghai (China)
Your Profile: what we expect from you
The OUTPERFORMER program is a challenging journey which offers real responsibility and lots of new chances to experience yourself. Your personality and commitment are your keys to success. The program supports you to accelerate your professional career with Hilti globally.
Reflect on yourself below. If you answer yes to these, there's nothing stopping you from taking part.
- Are you a recent graduate or preparing to graduate (Master, Ph.D.) with an above-average degree, such as Business Management or Engineering?
- Were you highly engaged in activities beyond studies?
- Did you gain international experience during your studies, such as an internship?
- Are you bilingual (fluent in English plus another language, additional languages is a plus)?
- Are you mature, assertive and highly ambitious for general management functions?
- Are you a flexible team player with good communication skills, social and intercultural competency?
- Are you a global thinker with a strong desire for new experiences involving working abroad?
Application to positions in Singapore (deadline 03 October 2014): Please submit your CV by email to [email protected]