We’re looking for an Engineering Intern with a background in Civil/Structural Engineering to join our Engineering team. But this is no ordinary engineering job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture.
As an Engineering Intern you would be responsible for providing technical and administrative support for Hilti’s engineering team and extended specifier base. The support with involve assistance with technical designs, reports and submittals together with administrative support on our technical services and software.
What Do We Offer?
We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business - To work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why Should You Apply?
We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year post graduate experience in the construction industry gained either in a design office or on construction projects.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry, and the design and construction process with all relevant technical disciplines associated with Hilti applications/products.
- Analyses construction trends to help guide engineering team.
- Implement the strategy of the Head of Engineering.
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- High performer who has an achiever mentality, career driven, self-disciplined and supportive team player with high ethical values.
- Be comfortable to visit construction sites.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm