We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a Global Management Development Program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other.
Over a two-year period, we’ll prepare you for a global leadership career by putting you at the center of our customer-focused business model. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll coach and mentor you while broadening you experience through a range of international tasks, and an impactful social project.
We offer either a business and finance track and both are split into four main stages of work.
12 months as an account manager; you’ll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business - Our customers, products, services and software.
- 3 months on an operational market organization project.
- 6 months on a strategic regional project.
- 3 months on an international project outside of the META region.
- 12 months as an account manager. You’ll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business - Our customers, products, services and software.
- 2 months on a local accounting project.
- 4 months on a regional financial project.
- 6 months on a strategic financial project outside the META region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You’ve recently graduated, or will graduate in 2021, with a master’s degree as a minimum; your degree is likely to be in
- Business Management, Engineering or Finance, but we will consider all others if you can prove you have a mind for business.
- You have at least three months, but no more than 3 years, of working experience; you will have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You have an affiliation with the Middle East, Turkey or Africa regions either through birth, education or work experience.
- You’re multilingual - At least fluent in English and one other language - And you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm