We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a Global Management Development Program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
What Do We Offer:
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global lead management. You’ll also take part in some valuable courses and events to support your development:
- Leadership development program - A comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training - Individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
- Global summit - 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
- Social project - 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why Should You Apply:
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You’ve recently graduated, or will graduate in 2021, with a master’s degree as a minimum; your degree is likely to be in Business Management, Engineering or Finance, but we will consider all others if you can prove you have a mind for business.
- You have at least three months, but no more than 3 years, of working experience; you will have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You have an affiliation with the Middle East, Turkey or Africa regions either through birth, education or work experience.
- You’re multilingual - At least fluent in English and one other language - And you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed.
- You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm