The Elevator General Manager programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile people and fast track them to General Management positions within 5-8 years of starting the Programme.
The 2019 MEA Elevator Program starts on 01 September 2019.
What You Will Do
- Elevator consists of an 18-month training programme which encompassess two international 9-month placements. During your placements, you will combine operational, all-round experience working in the 4 main hotel business areas of Operations, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance. You will also participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete.
- During Elevator your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing. As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
- During your 18-month training you will take part in four residential courses. As an Elevator participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language online and make use of our online business library.
- Elevator participants are supported throughout their career progression with the Elevator Mentoring Programme where experienced managers within Hilton take on the role of Mentors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have to be graduated in the period of July 2017 until 31 August 2019 from a well-respected Hotel or Business School.
- You have a true ambition to become General Manager.
- You must be willing/able to live and work in MEA.
- You will be fluent in English.
- A second modern language would be considered a plus.
- You are internationally mobile within MEA, with preferably hotel or hospitality work experience.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm