Graduates will be rotated during the course of the 12 months program across PG ‘s businesses and function, with an optional overseas assignment at the end the program. The job assignment rotation every 3-6 months provides graduates with all the coaching and development needed to accelerate the functional and leadership competencies and skills for onward progression.
This high-profile program will also provide excellent learning opportunities such as leadership and mentoring programs, technical and product training, industry site experience and training with leading-edge technologies.
Graduates will have to demonstrate personal leadership, teamwork, and collaboration abilities, with a high level of initiative, self-confidence, and display future leader aspirations. His/her passion for professional personality to delivering of excellent customer service will also be evaluated. Given the nature of this program individuals must be willing and able to travel/relocate as required. This program is open to citizen or permanent resident of “country” at the time of application.
Graduates will be joining a dynamic and challenging environment, where you will obtain an understanding of company activities and be exposed to PG’s top management. If you meet the above expectations and are excited about the prospect of joining a progressive global organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Business school/university graduates with good grades (CGPA 3.5 above or 80% above is the proposed benchmark for Countries).
- Excellent language skills (fluently in English, additional languages welcome).
- Mature balanced personality.
- Realistic career/life goals.
- The graduate, who meets the selection standard set forth above, should also:
- Be realistic and willing to learn.
- Appreciate that they are offered a global network and different assignments in different environments.
- Be prepared to work anywhere in the world.
- Be aware that their professional development depends of their own performance and personality.
- Understand that this program does not guarantee a management position.
- Internationally minded, social, and intercultural competency.
- Team players who are flexible and open for new ideas.
- Good communicators with persistency and drive.
- Leadership skills as well as strategic and entrepreneurial competence.
- Ambitious and curious with a wide area of interest.
- Open to learn from foreign cultures and willing to gain experiences in other countries and changing environments.
- Living Hitachi ABB Power Grids core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm