As a Finance Specialist - Accounts Receivable, process accounting transactions for Accounts Receivable (AR) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Common Shared Service Finance Front Office, in South Korea. Reporting to the Common Shared Service Front Office Finance Manager, you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
What You Will Do
- Process Accounts Receivable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Perform necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Execute analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Comply with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Receivable for applicable templates. Participate in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issue to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Perform statutory and compliance tasks that Accounts Receivable part.
- Perform Monthly and Quarterly VAT reconciliation and periodic filing to NTS.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in an Accounting role.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- SAP experience (FI, SD). Module is preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm