Responsible for mechanical development dry transformer components in compliance with the user & other developer needs. Collaborate with multi-cultural colleagues to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the developed design, as appropriate.
What You Will Do
- Participation in internal design concept reviews: Carry out general and detailed design studies, and hand over technical documentation (drawings) within a defined timeline.
- Participate in the investigation of related technical issues and support the establishment of corrective actions.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 years of study in Mechanical Engineering Or Mechanical Design.
- Knowledge on Computer Aided Design, 3D Modeling, ProE (Creo) application are preferred.
- Basic level in verbal and written English.
- Proficient in C language or VB programming will be considered as plus.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Strong level of self-motivation and structured approach to work.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Job location is Cheonan Factory.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm