Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others.
Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation Hitachi ABB Power Grids Transformers are a global leader in technology, and the largest supplier of transformers in the world. We are pioneering the digitalization of transformers, while working on the frontier of renewable energy and ultra-high voltage AC & DC applications.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for mechanical development dry transformer components in compliance with the user & other developer needs.
- Collaborate with multi-cultural colleagues to ensure that specified engineering criteria are suitable for the developed design, as appropriate.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews - Carry out general and detailed design studies, and hand over technical documentation (drawings.) within a defined timeline.
- Participate in the investigation of related technical issues and support the establishment of corrective actions.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 years of study in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Design.
- Knowledge on Computer Aided Design, 3D Modeling, ProE (Creo) application are preferred.
- Basic level in verbal and written English.
- Proficient in C language or VB programming will be considered as plus.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Strong level of self-motivation and structured approach to work.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm