Working at Hitachi Energy South Africa will expose you to not only local but regional operations where you will be paired with qualified and registered professionals to help you transition into a professional space by transferring their knowledge, skills, and attributes to you and help you learn beyond what you learned in the classroom.
The program structure is as follows:
- Management Practice Program in partnership with a selected business school to expose you to the Business value chain so that you can accelerate your knowledge of the business environment and understand the role you play.
- For Engineering, Partner with an excellent provider who will develop both your technical and professional skills and lead you to the road to registration with ECSA.
- Various Soft skills to help you develop both personal and professional etiquette and help you navigate the world of work and speak the business language
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have a Degree, B-tech, Diploma or S 1-4 in any of the functions mentioned.
- Willing to learn and attend classes when needed.
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Very Important: Please attach your academic record to your application.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm