Hitachi Energy South Africa is committed to the development of recently graduated individual and seeks to source, develop, and increase their employability in the ever-changing world of work. We do our best to place and invest in new talent by providing them with the best working and learning environment that allows them to learn about the business, themselves, and their chosen careers.
Hitachi Energy South Africa will expose you to not only local, but also regional operations, where you will be paired with qualified and registered professionals to help you transition into a professional space through knowledge, skills, and attributes transfer to you and help you learn beyond the classroom.
What You Will Do
- You are responsible for helping Trade & logistics management team with day-to-day operations activities (imports control, exports control, sourcing, local delivery schedules, trade compliance & administration).
- You will be trained to be highly proficient and agile in the Supply Chain/Logistics domain and the contract will remains for 12months.
- You also need to assist on the supply chain side with some of their activities (loading of vendors; SRN and inbound creations as well as some SAP activities).
- Lives core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should have a Degree, B-tech in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & outlook).
- Read, analyze, and comprehend technical and functional documentation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm