Hitachi Energy Graduate Development Programme 2022 Modderfontein; South Africa
Take a next step in your career, with Hitachi Energy.
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and the globe at large.
Join Hitachi Energy and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. The employment duration for Graduate trainee will be for 12months.
What You Will Do
- Participate in a Management Practice Program in partnership with a selected business school to expose you to the
- Business value chain so that you can accelerate your knowledge of the business environment and understand the role you play.
- For Engineering related field, partner with an excellent provider who will develop both your technical and professional skills and lead you on a road to registration with ECSA.
- Take-up various Soft skills to help you develop both personal and professional etiquette and help you navigate the world of work and speak the business language.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, quality and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for graduates in the following fields;
- Internal Corporate Communications.
- Human Resources.
- P1/P2 (Electrical Engineering – Heavy Current).
- Information Systems/Technology.
- Supply Chain.
- You should have a Degree, B-tech, Diploma or S1-S4(Heavy Current) in any of the above-mentioned functions.
- Willing to learn and attend classes when needed.
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Communications, Human Resources,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm