GO BEYOND. Your Future Starts at HKEX.
The world of work beyond COVID-19 is going to be very different. New working practices have become a reality, industries are being radically reshaped, and businesses are seizing fresh opportunities. Everyone is just beginning to understand the possibilities that lie beyond.
Looking ahead after a period of unprecedented change can be challenging, and here at HKEX, we know that it’s especially hard when you are just starting out.
On our GO BEYOND with HKEX graduate internship programme, you’ll gain insight into life at work at HKEX, the global markets leader in the Asian timezone, while gaining practical on-the-job experience. Whether you are considering a long-term career within the financial services industry or not – we’ll offer you rich experiences, new connections and fascinating insights.
This new internship programme kicks-off in March and continues through to August 2021. The maximum employment period for each intern is six months. From becoming involved in policy research, financial data and statistical analysis, information management, data input and programming, through to drafting, reporting, system support, sustainability programmes, community outreach, as well as communications and administration - you will be assigned to work on projects that are interesting and relevant to you.
You will be given real responsibilities in support of our daily operations, and will be expected to make a valuable contribution to our global team. And, of course, we will be here to support you all the way.
For more details on the business functions, please click here.
To join our cohort of up to 50 graduates, you must be:
- A recent 2019 or 2020 graduate based in Hong Kong
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline
- Have obtained for a minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.0 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Positive with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Commercially aware and with an interest in global financial markets
- Collaborative with an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua)
Please click apply now to submit your online application! Applications close on 10 January 2021.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2021, 12:59 pm