HKPC looks for talents with creative thinking and energetic attitude to join the team to pursue innovations and breakthroughs for the benefits of the industries and community.
We offer good opportunities to unleash your full potential and equip you with professional knowledge and skills to take on challenges and create values with impactful business results.
Join us to start your wonderful career journey.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes.
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas.
- Prime location with good public transport network.
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of 6 months working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
What You Will Do
- Support test and projects related to electronics assembly and product reliability.
- Prepare test result and test report for supervisor review.
- Conduct hands-on task for electronics testing, such as component soldering and wiring connection.
- Assist in laboratory quality system accreditation.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/ Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Positive thinking, proactive, fast-learner and innovative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and with team spirit.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel.
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm