We care about our employees’ career development and success. We are committed to building a culture where our people will feel excited, rewarding and inclusive. We design people programs that foster team creativity, agility, friendliness, wellness and diversity to shape a place that encourages the convergence of ideas, where people can excel at their best. We also promote our employee well-being and health with a range of sports and recreational programs.
A Place for Technology Experts:
We pride ourselves on leading technological innovations for our customers. We nurture a diverse culture for you to be part of our talented team, creating the next biggest and greatest products and services in the digital era. Our work doesn’t stop here – while we continue to innovate, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from experiences for your own success as a technology expert.
What You Will Do
- Perform regular MIS reporting and documentation deliverables.
- Closely work with the team to optimize data management and analytics workflows.
- Participate in projects to enhance existing MI reporting system.
- Understand user’s requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Support ad-hoc data enquiries/ reports as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Management, Quantitative Analysis, Computing Science or other related disciplines.
- At least 2 years' working experience preferable.
- Knowledge of data analysis by using SAS / SQL programming, Tableau/ Power BI and excel (VBA) skills would be a plus.
- Interest in startup environment, fintech trends and sound knowledge of banking and financial products.
- Great sense of ownership, self-motivation, work independently as well as being a good team player; multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered as MIS Analyst.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm