We care about our employees’ career development and success. We are committed to building a culture where our people will feel excited, rewarding and inclusive. We design people programs that foster team creativity, agility, friendliness, wellness and diversity to shape a place that encourages the convergence of ideas, where people can excel at their best. We also promote our employee well-being and health with a range of sports and recreational programs.
A Place for Technology Experts:
We pride ourselves on leading technological innovations for our customers. We nurture a diverse culture for you to be part of our talented team, creating the next biggest and greatest products and services in the digital era. Our work doesn’t stop here – while we continue to innovate, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from experiences for your own success as a technology expert.
What You Will Do
You will have the opportunities to manage various projects and work closely with the team to facilitate new initiatives.
- Lead and conduct R&D studies with innovative developments and applied technologies.
- Develop AI/ML models with complex data sets to solve interesting business problems.
- Handle and monitor the delivery of the MVP by analyzing, designing, implementing and documentation of the solution.
- Apply and test new concepts or techniques in Proof-of-Concept projects.
- Work on leading edge technology and solutions in the areas of 6G/5G, Edge computing, IoT applications, Blockchains, AI, AR/VR etc.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or above in Computer Science/Engineering, or STEM related disciplines.
- At least 1-year relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduates will be considered, and Startup experience is preferable.
- Hands-on experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, Python, Pandas, C++, PHP and other development platforms.
- Strong analytical mind, self-motivated and able to work under tight schedule.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Candidates with PhD degree will be considered for the post of Postdoctoral R&D Engineer & Data Scientist (Innovation Lab).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm