The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for converting customers visiting the showroom into a sale through tangible product demonstration meeting the sales targets and for facilitating order captures, documentation gathering and administration.
You will need to ascertain our customers immediate need and have clear direction on product pricing and offers as aligned to catalogue to be able to sell features and benefits of each product and category. You will also provide customer query resolution as well as capture customer payments and refunds/credits.
What You Will Do
- Ensure Customers are greeted on entry. Ensure that her immediate need is ascertained.
- Ensure products are visually displayed as in that of the catalogue.
- NTF customers are to be encouraged / incentivized to open an account.
- Ensure pricing is correct on product and ascertain customers ATB.
- Provide customer assistance with regards to instalment payments, query resolution, order processing and goods returned.
- Ensure that the customer services and support service level agreements are in place and are achieved.
- Ensure a professional, polite, and efficient service is offered by acting as an ambassador.
- Ensure customers are assisted at self -help kiosks.
- Facilitate daily administration duties aligned to customer service, vetting, order and query resolution.
- Ensure you meet business objectives whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction when marketing and creating Showroom awareness.
- Ensure that you are up to date with the catalogue and HomeChoice Products specific to your product category.
- Ensure that you are aware of product features and benefits, including Electronics, and are able to sell with conviction.
- Ensure sufficient and up to date training is driven by yourself with regards to products featured as well as fully informed around insurance, legalities etc.
- Ensure that you are aware of any competitor products and understand how to up sell.
- Ensure that pricing and offers are aligned to catalogue and price changes/ offers are actioned accordingly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- N6 Qualification Business Management.
- Grade 12 .
- 0 - 1 Years working experience.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Resilient and change orientated.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm