Are you an innovator? Honda’s core values are what make our company unique.
- Dreams - The Power of Dreams mentality drives our team to create intelligent products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people’s lives.
- Joy and Passion - The joy we experience at Honda is fueled by our dreams and passion.
- Challenging Spirit - Honda’s challenging spirit pushes us to set and reach ambitious goals. Honda is voluntarily reducing 50% of carbon dioxide emissions in our products by 2050 and developing technology to reduce the number of collisions to zero by 2040.
- Respect for the individual - This core value pushes our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively on a team.
If your goals and values are at the same speed as Honda’s, we want you to join our team!
What You Will Do
- Support online trouble shooting of injection molding and plastics welding equipment. Installation of new tooling.
- Design and build end of arm tooling, mold installation, process maturation, and robot programming.
- Support design modification and implementation of the production line. Interact with suppliers and contractors with the support of mentor.
- Calculate part and tooling costs for injection molded automotive parts.
- Cost-reduction projects related to the introduction of new vehicles.
- Developing ideas that lead to tangible cost savings by collaborating with part designers and part and tooling suppliers.
- Complete one special research project related to a subject selected by the intern and his/her mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program studying Plastics Engineering, Plastics Engineering Technology, or related.
- Second year student or above.
- 2D/3D CAD, Troubleshoot plastic defects and Injection Process Optimization.
- Injection molding, plastics related coursework.
Closing in 12 days
- Job type:Internships
Ohio (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm