Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership - Honeywell AST offers one of the broadest switching and sensing portfolios available in the industry. With products ranging from snap action, limit, toggle and pressure switches to pressure, position, speed and airflow sensors, we have a product to meet basic and complex design challenges. We provide global engineering and service support, value-added capabilities and custom-engineered solutions that offer enhanced precision and ruggedness.
Honeywell AST is looking for an intern who can support FAE with 1 year contract.
Responsible for providing support in selling of Honeywell products and/or services to existing customers and in identifying new selling opportunities to existing customers. You will complete administrative work associated with the sales process. You will utilize business knowledge to assess customer needs and enhance the customer buying experience. You will identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement. You will provide support to cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do
- Support better engineering consultation and RMA work to customers by working with new hired FAE.
- Take on regular administrative work/documentation to help Sellers focus on sales activities.
- Conduct ISR activities(such as make a list of potential customers and cold calls) to develop new customers in untouched area.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh university graduates, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences in Electrical Engineering.
- English Communication skills.
- Prior industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of sales concepts, processes, and procedures.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm