Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell [SBG] organization.
You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
What You Will Do
- Software coding.
- Verification and Validation.
- Certification of software.
- Requirement Definition.
- Customer Support.
- Model based development system design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
- Being a creative person.
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm