The Graduate Commercial Engineer works with selected key accounts to push PPR products & solutions and maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in the private and government sectors.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining Key & SME accounts and supporting PPR Honeywell Saudi Arabia local channel parties base with high focus on DSD, FS, T&L, Warehousing, Industrial & Manufacturing sector & Develop and maintain a highly effective Channel network.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Channel accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Support our existing Channel partners in Saudi Arabia.
- Advertise the full spectrum of Productivity Products to SME & Key accounts to create selling opportunities.
- Create credibility, build strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust.
- Works with local SA to lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel with Key Account Managers.
- Assist SA in providing technical / training support to channeled sales forces when needed.
- Join and assist channeled sales force with end user visits to specify and win new business.
- Monitor competitors’ activities in the market by updating local database & maintain a strong MOS with Strategic Marketing function.
- Build a value proposition to differentiate Honeywell Productivity Products offer from competitors & Understand and analyze PPE market such as main competitors, market trends, pricing etc.
- Ability to assess market situation and can identify risk.
- Participate in local exhibitions, promotion campaigns and product training programs for potential/existing customers.
- Own & assure the deployment of large account plan in coordination with the local leader.
- Proactively involved/leading effort in product life cycle including launch of product and promotion.
- Leverages resources in cross-functional organization to address Strategic accounts’ and customers’ immediate and strategic requirements including drivers and initiatives.
- Manages the day-to-day, tactical and strategic execution plan & apply solid, clean and highly visible SFDC (CRM) Pipeline, and ensures high forecast accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business / Mechanical/ Electrical Degree educated.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong listening and questioning skills - outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them into practical solutions.
- Ability to drive change.
- Proven planning skills.
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills.
- Able to analyze results and identify and explain any variances from targets.
- Ability to follow and ensure compliance with Honeywell operational processes.
- Highly developed social, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team working and team developing ability.
- Disciplined in time management and ability to work under pressure without supervision taking measured risks to maximize contribution to Honeywell.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering Electrical,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:1st May 2019, 6:00 pm