Develop subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training.
You will help achieving cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
What You Will Do
- Engage in customer-facing activities.
- Analyze growth opportunities.
- Analyze product development needs.
- Coach on targeted product value propositions.
- Review proposal activities.
- Present technical sales briefings to customers.
- Develop and champion best-in-class sales training.
- Help coordinate engineering support.
- Provide data for sales collateral.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Experience in technical sales, marketing or engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies.
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Marketing and Sales
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm