The Graduate Technical Engineer is responsible for assisting the local production team to deliver the required design of the detector/ instrumentation as per the company standards.
Responsible for coordinating the input of various key internal and external stakeholders, and must have good communication skills. Duties include system infrastructure design reviews and assistance Engineering team.
What You Will Do
- Possess a good understanding of principal of electrical, electronic & instrumentation.
- Assist in integrated detectors service and designs.
- Assist for application engineer during programming.
Drive Production performance to achieve:
- On time delivery.
- Zero Deviation.
- Proactive technical issue prevention.
- Support as necessary with troubled Project execution.
- Consistent delivery of Exceptional Technical Support solutions and innovation to customers.
- Assessment of customer site for installation requirements and design.
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Use Quality Assurance procedures and ensure defect-free hardware and software to field delivery team.
- Ensure applicable local and industry codes and standards are upheld.
- Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are adhered to.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Self-starting, able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Willing to develop extensive product knowledge in formal training, and in “on the job” environments, working with latest Honeywell technology.
- A team player that can share best practice and develop engineering teams.
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications.
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm